Viewing Metrics for:
What is all this fuss about? Is wrong metadata really bad for libraries and their end-users?
Published on 24 Oct 2018.
We record metrics using Google Analytics, PLoS Lagotto and UPs Twitter Scraper.
Return to Article
- Views: unique visits to the article full text.
- Downloads: user downloads of PDF and XML.
- Citations: citing articles in CrossRef.
- Twitter: tweets, retweets and mentions.
- Facebook: mentions of this article.
- Wikipedia: citing articles in Wikipedia.
No Metrics available for this article.